Hey Guys!! How are you? Are you frustrated with your Web Hosting? If Yes, then this post is for you only, in this post i’ll explain How to Accurately Decide a Web Hosting Provider so that you don’t get any issue while running your website or blog.
As you know, Web hosting is the main part of any website, So If you want to run your business online for a long time, then you must Accurately Decide a Web Hosting Provider and ensure that give top performance and value. But Do You Really Know How to Accurately Decide a Web Hosting Provider? If no then It’s really important to Know How to Accurately Decide a Web Hosting Provider to make sure you are getting the level of service that you deserve.
To Find Out Good Web Hosting Provider, you can make a list of Best Web Hosting Companies in which you are interested in and then compare them with each other by Price, Space etc. By the end of it, you will get you best hosting provider company.
How to Choose Web Hosting Provider?
Apart from Above suggestion, there are many things which you can consider to Choose Web Hosting Provider:
Background of Company:
What is the first rule of good Friendship? you check the Background of the person. Same here while Choose Web Hosting Provider, you must check the background of the company.
You must check that the company in good business. if you wrongly choose a company which going to be close or in loss then you might shift your website to other Web Hosting Provider or will get regular problems.
You can ask Many questions while checking company background likes:
- Check, How Old company is?
- Are they getting profit and stable on the market?
- Are they have good client number?
- How much have they grown in recent time?
So, After sorting out all web hosting companies with Great Background, now you need to check the pricing of all companies. But this can be little difficult because Maximum companies show you that you will get hosting at 1$ or 2$, But when you will go to buy that hosting plan then it shows that you need to buy a year’s hosting to get that low monthly rate.
So Firstly visit all your sort out companies and add your hosting to the cart. I mean Don’t actually purchase anything from there, but do load your cart with your hosting plan so you know the exact amount needed to start hosting.
Many Hosts Did not show other charges like setup free and all, but after add in the cart, you will know all the charges that you need to pay.
Now after check background and pricing of all web hosting providers, Now It’s time to check web host providers’ features because of these gonna very important to make sure that your website will run in business. Just make sure that the plan you are buying having good features so that you don’t need to upgrade soon. Because some Web Hosting Provider give you same hosting at the same rate with the same billing cycle but that plan is not enough for a whole month to run your website.
Questions to ask:
- How much storage space you will get in the plan?
- What about bandwidth? How much GB?
- How many email accounts, databases and FTP accounts you will get?
- Do they allow scripting and other technical features like PHP, ASP, Python, SSH, FrontPage Extensions, SSI, Ruby on Rails, custom htaccess files, and cron jobs?
- Does that plan also offer any e-commerce related features like online shop applications, SSL certificates for secure transmission of credit card data, etc.?
Now, If these questions are passed by any hosting plan then move on to next leave.
Reliability and Performance
If you need to run your website for a long time then you need Reliable and best Performance Web Hosting Provider which keep your website up 24*7. Nobody wants to choose those web host who is not Reliable and give poor performance. So, You need to find out which web host Provider giving you Reliability and Performance by asking these questions:
- Does web hoster use multiple ISPs? because Multiple ISPs help reduce the chance of downtime of the website due to ISP issues.
- Data Center is owned by Web Hosting Provider or not? what about the security of the data center?
- Do your Web Hosting Providers using the latest and upgraded processors or not?
In the Technology world, Anything can happen. So for that, We need Customer care for customer service. Becuase Customer care will be the first point of contact if you face any issue after buying any hosting place or for any questions, issues, or assistance.
You can ask the following questions about each web hosting provider:
- Do they give support 24*7?
- How Many ways to connect your web hosting provider?
- How much time does it take to solve your issue?
- Is support friendly and helpful?
Guarantees from the web hosting provider are the best thing. Because of, this show level of service and committed to users. You must also see the refund part of your money back if you not get satisfied with services.
- Uptime guarantees
- Money-back guarantees
- Support guarantees
So Finally, you will get a list of some best web hosting providers, so you just need to choose one which matches your requirements. I’ll Perfever Royalcloud because it’s cheaper, reliable, best customer services etc that all we want. Good Luck guys.