Hey Guys! Have You Permanently Deleted Files From Computer by Mistake? Do You want to Recover Permanently Deleted Files For Free? So Do not worry, In this post, I’m going to show you the easiest way to Recover Permanently Deleted Files for Free.
We have two type delation in the computer. First one is temporary deletion which can be Done with DELETE Button and another one is PERMANENT and this can be down by pressing Shift+Delete Button.
You Can recover the temporary deleted file from the Recycle bin present in your computer but you can not recover PERMANENT deleted file from there. you need an advance option for it.
In this tutorial, I’ll tell you how to Recover Permanently Deleted Files for free from your Computer/laptop and SD card or even Pen drives.
How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files
Before recovering your Permanently Deleted Files, you need to download RECUVA PORTABLE software which is the best file recovery tool. This software is freeware (If you need all latest update and customer support then you have to pay 19$ something. And If you just want to recover Deleted Files then just use freely).
Why Recuva For Recovery Software
- It’s a freeware software.
- It is very friendly in use. You don’t need any training for it.
- It can recover all file types like doc, image, video, audio, music etc.
- It support FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
The Process to Recover Permanently Deleted Files
Below is the full process to Recover Permanently Deleted Files:
- Download Recuva Portable from the official site.
- Install it and open it.
- Now just the option of Which file you want to recover either it is Pictures or Music, Documents, Video, Compressed, Emails.
Hit On Next Button.
- Now Software will ask you to select the location from where you want to recover.
- After Done the all process by the software, you will get the result of recovered files. As shown below image.
- Now, Select files which are required and then Hit on Recover button as shown.
Hurry! You Files will recover on the location that you have selected. So this is the process to Recover Permanently Deleted Files. Hope you understand it. If you have any confusion then please hit the comment box and share your issue.